2. By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site for analytics and advertising reasons. For more details, please refer to section 5, above, and to section 12.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
3. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
4. Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Hong Kong and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in section 12.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 12.10, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
5. The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
affiliate, to track the origin of the customer
click_id, to track the origin of the customer
landing, to track the first destination of the customer
lgac, to process authentication of the customer
source_id, to track the origin of the customer
PHPSESSID, session cookie
7. Our Site uses analytics services provided by Facebook, Google and Inspectlet. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
8. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
__insp_sid – by inspectlet.com – session cookie, deleted when visit is over
__insp_ref – by inspectlet.com – session cookie, deleted when visit is over
__insp_scpt – by inspectlet.com – session cookie, deleted when visit is over
__insp_nv – by inspectlet.com – session cookie, deleted when visit is over
__insp_wid – by inspectlet.com – session cookie, deleted when visit is over
__insp_identity – by inspectlet.com – session cookie, deleted when visit is over
__insp_uid – by inspectlet.com – long-term cookie that contains random ID assigned
__utmx, by Google, for analytics and advertisement
__utmxx, by Google, for analytics and advertisement
_ga, by Google, for analytics and advertisement
_gid, by Google, for analytics and advertisement
_fbp, by Facebook, for analytics and advertisement
10. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
11. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
12. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.